One last thing I forgot-- we are looking at houses on Sunday!!!!! Coming up on two years in Madison. Time to start putting that money towards equity... and a guest room!
1) YES you absolutely invited me into all your friendships, and I as and am SO grateful for that! I wouldn't have had ANY if it wasn't for your willingness to share during those first few weeks! 2) House hunting sounds like SO MUCH FUN!! Let me know when to put in my requests for the guest room decor :) 3) I like the layout fine!! If I want it changed, I'll try it out. But it looks good now!
1) YES you absolutely invited me into all your friendships, and I as and am SO grateful for that! I wouldn't have had ANY if it wasn't for your willingness to share during those first few weeks!
ReplyDelete2) House hunting sounds like SO MUCH FUN!! Let me know when to put in my requests for the guest room decor :)
3) I like the layout fine!! If I want it changed, I'll try it out. But it looks good now!