Thursday, January 17, 2013

Editing the Blog

Hey Ladies,
You are all admins, so if you want to modify anything or add anything, feel free. There are other cool backgrounds out there and fonts, etc. My only request is that we stay with one that is easy to read. No black  background with white letters. It hurts my eyes. I like a simple layout, but I don't feel like we have to keep this exact one, so feel free to try things. I was hoping to find a cool black and white one, but the one I liked, you had to pay for. I wanted it to look modern, and it doesn't. So, feel free to modify. We can play around with it until we find something we all really like.
Have fun!
Sare

ps- I am excited about writing with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.