Kelly, I want to ride with you! I have never been a good rider and am scared of animals generally, lol. But I think you would put me at ease and you would answer all my extremely detail oriented questions about what to do and how much the horse can really feel etc. It would be awesome. We could ride out to have a picnic and take sugar cubes in our pockets and put wild flowers in our hair... as long as they didn't have bugs on them.
What's new with the Whites? Well, we are having two interns from our church come stay with us for 10 weeks this summer. They're going to be in the basement which is nice so that everyone will have their own space. It's going to be busy. The house is great. I need to learn about gardening because I don't really know what to do and we have this nice area in the front that needs some work, but I don't really know where to start and I hate weeding.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.