I need to be with you both! I want a movie night with nail polish and pillows and chocolate. Maybe we could try a 3-way skype date?
Anyway, I know I was the last one to post, but that was in FEBRUARY and no one has posted since then. Time for an update!!
Since my last post, I still need a vacation, but thank God I'm still making money :)
Dallas was fine, I was sick the whole time. Sick for two weeks...still really fatigued easily, but on the mend.
The weather is warming up here. Getting into the high 50s during the day. Haven't taken the top down yet.
My mom had a pretty bad migraine this past week. She seems to be getting worse...unable to get over them as quickly, and feeling even more severe pain. Its so hard to watch her suffer and be helpless. I stayed home from work Monday to take care of her. Its the most challenging thing to my faith.
Even though I am still really frustrated and confused, Sarah you really encouraged me by challenging my perspective over a text a few weeks ago. You reminded me that I'm living parts of my dreams, with my horses, and Alex (or the potential of him) and modeling and everything. That was a good thing for me to hear. Thank you. I was telling my dad how much I love and appreciate and need your honesty in my life, and how much I respect your opinion.
And my faith has actually been pretty amazing lately, in terms of my affection for my Lord. Even though I'm still really bitter about my move, he's softened my heart towards him, and I find myself weeping or singing over any little thing related to him. My mind is more bent towards him, and my heart more focused on him. I don't know that I've been doing much different to have brought it on...but I have been trying to be in more open dialogue with him. Maybe thats what has helped.
All I know is that watching the Bible series on the History channel (if you didn't watch the miniseries, WATCH IT) was really good to renew my hunger for the scriptures. And Easter hit me hard this year. I could only weep over what Christ did on the cross.
Anyway, life is pretty much the same.
But not for SARAH!!! You own a HOUSE!!!! I mean....I don't even know what to say! I want to see pics! I know you are going to be busy moving in, but I want to see all your decorating themes!
I'm so happy for you :)
And Danielle is living life FREE and loving on people, and has a BOYFRIEND which she is tactfully playing down :)
Love you both so much. Please post!
Here are two things I wish I could have shared with you: a warm evening ride, and watching Pride and Prejudice on a snowy work-from-home day in March :)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.